Holiday Spirit Week at IRHS

Ariana Bennett, Staff Reporter

Holiday Spirit Week is coming soon for Cohort A and Z!  On Monday/Thursday, Holiday Character Day is the day where you can dress like Santa, an elf, reindeer, snowman, Grinch, etc. And then on Tuesday/Friday, you can dress up like a candy cane to add to the Christmas spirit.

For the next week, Ugly Sweater Day is on Monday/Thursday so raid your parents’ closet and wear the ugliest one you can find. Or you could even make your own with some craft supplies. And lastly, Polar Express Day, on Tuesday for Cohort A students and on Friday for Cohort Z students, is where you can dress up in the best pajamas you own to show off the COVID holiday spirit! 

Dress your best for these spirit weeks to show off this holiday spirit! Be sure to tell everyone who attends Indian River High School to dress to impress! You could even wear your Christmas themed masks to show off more COVID Christmas spirit. Also, be sure to make it appropriate for you and others, as we don’t want to ruin the Christmas fun.

Christmas break is right around the corner! Be sure to stay safe and to have a Happy COVID-Mas! More updates should be shown soon for the class who dresses the best for our COVID Christmas Spirit week. Let’s see which grade will show up the other students and win for their class. Will it be the Freshman? Sophomores? Juniors? Or Seniors? I don’t know but we shall see this week.